3.6
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off.We then checked to see how it is attached and found that there is no support at all for the bottom shelf in the cupboard as it meets the wall.

Additionally, the window drapes/valens is stapled to the bottom of this shelf and it is also falling down now. Everything is falling off. We have only place light games in the cupboard. Can't imagine what would happen if someone placed plates in there.

Very poor quality and outside our 2 year warranty window now.Obviously a factory installation defect!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with looks pretty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2012 jayco jay flight 32bhds rv. Jayco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2012 jayco jay flight 32bhds rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jayco.

Had an Experience with Jayco?

Comments