3.4K views
Featured Not resolved
1.2
Interest Rate

This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was at fifty miles and so on. I have called numerous time trying to get this problem resolved and it is now June and still no call back the crack is getting larger every move

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2015 jayco pinnacle rv. Jayco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 jayco pinnacle rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jayco.

Had an Experience with Jayco?

Comments

Brandon, Florida, United States #1196803

I have the same problem in my 2015 Forest River Surveyor. I have no idea what is going on I would like to fix it myself, take it to a shop to do it is going to take for ever. I have bad experience with that.

Houston, Texas, United States #1188773

Purchased same camper in March 2015.We just discovered stress cracks in same areas on both front living slides.

Seems like a big problem with this 2015 model.

That makes 3 2015's, same model with same problem.Best wishes in getting it repaired.

You better drill stop that crack or it will keep growing.