2016 Jayco 27BHS

First off, I am calling B.S.on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda.

The consistent mis-spellings, poor grammar, and haphazard punctuation on so many of these reviews makes it REALLY obvious that the same person slapped them together. A competitor perhaps? Nah, this is America and that *** doesn't happen here. SMH.

Anyway, I bought a new Jayco TT and love it. I've used it 3 times. Is it perfect? No.

I have to take it in to see why the oven and the outside kitchen stove aren't getting propane. Other than that, it tows well, sets up easily, heats and cools great, and has NO LEAKS. Anywhere. These are lower-budget units when compared with the more expensive offerings from other manufacturers, but as a first camper purchase, I couldn't be happier.

Take all these negative reviews with a grain of salt, and remember that when you have a concentration of negative reviews, it makes it seem like everyone who owns one is bashing it. Not true.

There are many, many satisfied purchasers who don't bother to write GOOD reviews on a site dedicated to bad reviews.Jayco is fine in my book, at least so far.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Interest Rate
Insurance Quality

• What I liked
    • Value for my money
    • Layout and decor of jayco
  • What I disliked
    • Minor propane issue

Reason of review:
Good quality
Product or service
Jayco Travel Trailer
Review category
review #832631 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jayco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 17 Yes 17 6 No 6
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 21 #1216267 Algonquin, Illinois

Well you're the lucky one, were out 70,000 maybe you don't know the differance we've had 11 units this is the worst

0 0 Reply

Aug 17 #1200100 Discovery Bay, California

Well your lucky I bought a brand new Jayco 28 foot Elite and the reason all the stories sound the same is because they are sir... as far as the spelling really ???sounds like you work for Jayco ..hmmI we have a 2 year warranty so far it's been in the shop 8 months I paid $38,000 for it everything has broke. so this is America as you stated for what purpose? I have a masters. and you just got lucky give it time

1 0 Reply

Jul 09 #1183233 Anchorage, Alaska

I certainly agree with you. My favorite is the writer who spells master bed as "matter", and storage door as "do". Can you imagine how frustrating it must be for Jayco or the dealer to communicate with such a person?
I have had problems with my Jay Feather, but dealing with Cedric, the service manager at Crestview in Buda, Texas, has been a pleasure.

1 0 Reply

Aug 29 #1205235 Stavely, Alberta

I wish I could have found this dealership when my A frame was all buckled and I was stuck in valdez Alaska. But I was lucky enough to meet some of the nicest and most helpful people in Alaska making my problems a lot easier to deal with

0 2 Reply

Jul 09 #1183137 Petrolia, Ontario

This sounds like it was written by a dealership

3 0 Reply

May 05 #1154339

I agree. We had a minor outside storage door leak that our dealer took care of, and also one of our burners won't light but I never use 3 at a time anyway so haven't bothered having it looked at. We are very pleased with the comfort and quality of our Jayco. Looking at a larger fifth wheel now and will probably go with the Jayco again.

6 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jayco. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Jayco.
Filing a new complaint about