Atlanta, Georgia

Does jayco have plans to add another step to their 2016 jayco 345bhts eagle .they are so high off ground and hard for me to step up.

Also why didnt the have a larger handbar on back door? Third is there a way to lower the outside gas stove . for instance something that pulls out and then lowers it is so high.

Thanks.Jenn

Review about: 345 Bhts.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jayco?

Comments

Conover, North Carolina, United States #1234074

If you can afford that 5th wheel, you can afford a folding step...

***ed off with customer remor
Tifton, Georgia, United States #1186434

I've read your comments and have a few questions.Didn't you check out the unit before buying it?

You would have noticed things like the stove was too high or it needed another step.

Sorry but this looks like you screwed up when you bought it and now complain about your mistakes afterward.Would you like a little cheese with your whine?

Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Coachmen RV - Brookstone 378RE and Mid-State RV in Byron, GA Coachmen Rv "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..." Read more Forest River - Poor workmanship Forest River "#FORESTRIVER CHECK OUT THIS WORKMAN SHIP BY FOREST RIVER. We own a 2013 Vibe by FOREST RIVER. We are very picky on our unit and keep maintenance up to a..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more Sam Edelman - Who would think these were so cheaply made? Sam Edelman "I have worn these a few times and they were comfortable. I took them on vacation and wore them with Neutrogena sunscreen on my legs and feet. Yikes was I..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Angel Management Uk - Angels Management are model agency scammers Angel Management Uk "My wife signed up my baby with The Little Angel Group, www.angelsmanagement.co.uk and ended being scammed out of a lot of a lot of money which we can't afford. She..." Read more