1.2K views
1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Black mold from water pump notified dealer nothing done until Thursday they're supposed to pick it up but in the meantime we live with black mold and are sick

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of 2016 jayco jay flight slx rv from Jayco and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jayco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jayco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Did Jayco resolve your mold issue? Ours is in the bedroom slide & A/C ducts.

to Copout496 #1394575

which model do you have, I'm looking at the Jayco Jayfeather x213 with a rear slide for the bed.

bill@bcandler.com

to bill #1440482

We HAD a Jayco FL319 5th wheel. Lots of health issues due to the mold. We no longer own it.

to bill #1440487

We no longer own ours. I can tell you, there was no repairing ours.

The mold had gone through the entire unit. What we found was that Our RV dealer RVONE, in Orlando was the worst company to deal with. Horrible manager! The repair techs couldn’t do anything to help us.

After months and months (actually almost 2 years) of trying to get them to repair the problem, Jayco took care of it for us. I wouldn’t have an issue buying another Jayco in the future but NEVER from RVONE, in Orlando Fl. I would recommend going to the service department of any RV dealership prior to purchasing anything & seeing how customers are treated. THAT is what you will be facing.

After almost 2 years of issues, we NEVER met the manager. Not once!

to Copout 496 #1479146

Do you have insurance on it? Fire insurance- only solution to serious mold problems.

My local dealer took a 2 year old Jayco back on trade and its full of mold?? On my 5th wheel my unit flooded under the island. 2.5 turns to slow it down. My service manager told me that Jayco’s are a real problem with their plastic plumbing fittings.

Often they cut them out and replace them with stainless steel.

Mine had a minor leak behind my shower as well. Looks like finger tightened only?