1.4K views
Verified Reviewer

Featured

2018 Jayco Alante, purchased new 2/2019. Has 5000 miles on it, 2000 miles were on it when purchased.

Has been in the shop 55 days total.Flooring replaced twice, constant generator issues, drivability issues, windshield wipers failed 3 times ,the list goes on and on like 50 plus issues. I still have to bring it back for more repairs. I can't get out of site of Las Vegas when something breaks down. When purchased I told the sales man that I spend a lot of time in temperatures sometimes below freezing.

He promptly showed me the switch that powers the tank and line heaters. Works for me! Well, at 28 degrees the lines froze as did the water pump. The owners manual indicates lines and tanks are good to minus 11 degrees.Dealer all but laughed and Jayco excluded any repairs to the lines and pump.

This information is on the internet and in my owners manual and remains on the internet and new Jayco motor homes manuals. Currently new tank heater pads have been on order for pushing 2 months. The wind got under my awning and pretty much destroyed it. I'm told by my dealer that it will take at least a month to get a new awning.

Really!!

I suspect that Jayco and or the dealer are deliberately holding up the parts. For the record I have decided to get advice on how to move forward with Jayco.

User's recommendation: Stay away from Jayco or any Thor product.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Jayco Alante Rv.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Explore video interviews

Comments

#2001284

no more *** jacos thor bought them out and are making them like ***

Jayco Reviews