I order a 2017 Jayco eagle ht 27.5 RLTS. It's been a year and a half now and still don't feel safe pulling my 5th wheel.

The experience I've had with RVONE and Jayco has been a horror show. Starting with the dealer. They installed my Reece goose neck hitch wrong with caused damage to the trailer. Took months to get them to fix that.

Also discovered an issue with the drivers side side almost imedantly. Looks like the slide dropped leaving about an inch clearance between the tire and the fender. After working through the BBB RVONE finally fixed the hitch. There fix for the fender issue was to take a pair of tinsnips and trim off the fender.

Talk about unbelievable. They refused to fix it correctly and that there was nothing wrong with it. They say this and I still couldn't fit my hand between the tire and the fender. I also was talking with Jayco trying to get this taken care of.

Well they were not much help at all. Other then they rushed parts to supposeably fix the issue and the second dealership I took it to to get repair. I picked up my trailer the first week of June and got it back from he second dealer ship 3 days before christmas. Obisly I wasn't going to be going camping that time of year.

I live in Iowa. So this summer when I finally got time to go I discover the the problem with the slide is still there. No clearance. I got it to the shop to get fixed again.

I wasn't able o get this done till August. They claim that there is nothing with it. So I'm not suppose to be able to get my hand between the tire and the fender when there was plenty of clearence when I first got the trailer. Not only that but the front cap after just one year has faded.

What a piece of garbage.

Back to the dealer. As I said I ordered this trailer so I could get some of the things that I wanted (tankless water heater). I was told it would come with certain things. (remote for leveling & slides and a inverter) both these items I missed with the "inspection".

to bad for me. not there promblem after I signed the approval. Which I might add they wanted me tossing before I even saw it.

I should have ran but didn't want to lose the $1,000 I put down on it. Now it's costing me lots more money and stress.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Quality, Warranty, Service, Sales.

Comments