Featured Not resolved

On October 26, 2017, I discovered Mold Inside my 2017 Seismic 4114 took the unit to the Dealer and I was told the problem was in the A/C unit located in the center of the Travel Trailer there was a 3/4" gap caused by missing framing (Manufactured Defect) Dealer got in contact with Jayco and they Decline the Warranty, after talking with their warranty department back and Foward on December 4, 2017, They decide to Pick the unit and take it to the Factory to have it inspected, also during this process if I didn't call or email I would never find out what was going on with the unit(Jayco don't communicate well) it is 1/31/18 and my issues are still not resolved yet, their top priority isn't their costumers. (No Loyalty to their Costumers)

Review about: 2017 Jayco Seismic 4114 Rv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

kdduke

That is brutal! Jayco needs to stand up and be accountable for the quality of their products!

I had an issue with my brand new awning with a 3/16" hole in it and the LED light strip had major waves it. Apparently Jayco said Dometic had to warranty the replacement. So it was replaced eventually! No such thing as quality builds these days.

I guess I will be carrying a small tarp and a roll of duct tape with me in my travels ! I heard other complaints with AC units leaking, and major damage, due to poor quality roof seals.

Good luck! Jayco, should take it back and give you a new unit or your money back!