333 views
Verified Reviewer

In February 2020 my wife and I ordered a Jayco Jay Feather 24RL unit from Voyager RV in Lake Country, British Columbia. In June 2020 the unit arrived and we picked it up.

When we closed the slide out we noted that the fender portion attached to the slide out was protruding far out from the fender portion attached to the trailer. The trailer was returned to the dealership as initially it was thought the slide out was misaligned. We were advised there was nothing they could do as it came from the manufacturer this way. In July I completed a complaint on Jayco's web site in Middlebury, Indiana.

In August I contacted the Jayco Customer Service Specialist who advised that she sent my pictures and my complaint to the design team. In addition I was advised Jayco had received another similar complaint about the Jayco Night Hawk model. In November I sent a message to the Customer Service Specialist however did not receive any response. In December 2020 the Voyager RV, Parts and Service manager agreed to contact Jayco.

On Feb 24th, 2021 I was advised that Jayco was not going to address the issue. Wondering if any of you have any similar problems with this Jayco model.

I am very disappointed with Jayco as the rest of the exterior looks professional made except this fender. Totally unacceptable for the price of these units.

User's recommendation: Had I known there was this issue I would not have purchased the Jayco.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 903 South Main Street, Middlebury, IN 46540