1.4K views
Featured Not resolved

4 flat tires.5th wheel in two trip,camper 2 years 0ld,think they were diffective. Last trip 2 in an hour.

Ripped shirk off camper. They won't do s***.

Have water leak over slide . Has topper on it

Samstauffer wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Jayco and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jayco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jayco jayco camping trailer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

This definitely would make me have a second look. It has been my experience with every type of RV from Pick-up Campers, Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels, Mini Motor Homes to Executive Diesel-Pushers they all are full of low quality issues.

Most come from lousy materials used in construction like particle board made sub-floors and cabinets with veneer coverings and staples holding things together.Manufactures seem to go cheap where things cand be seen so I advise new customers to avoid at all costs any RV made with particle board.

Be prepared to get a good wood glue and glue over every joint you locate before taking out on the road. Also, check every PVC joint in the water system for leaks as most manufactures seldom use pre-primer before gluing water joints in PVC.

My 2014 jayco premier had 3 blowouts and the other failed. Second blowout tore up the side of the super slide.

The tire dealer in Ok. said those cheap Chinese tires have no business on a 13,000 lb trailer. Said to replace them with heavy duty American truck tires. I did for $650.

I sent a text to Jayco and complained about the shoddy tires on a $68,000 trailer.

They said the appropriate department would contact me but they never did. I have owned 3 jayco trailers but will not buy another.