1.2K views
Featured Not resolved

4 flat tires.5th wheel in two trip,camper 2 years 0ld,think they were diffective.Last trip 2 in an hour.

Ripped shirk off camper. They won't do s***.

Have water leak over slide .Has topper on it

Samstauffer wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Jayco and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jayco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jayco jayco camping trailer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jayco?

Comments

My 2014 jayco premier had 3 blowouts and the other failed.Second blowout tore up the side of the super slide.

The tire dealer in Ok. said those cheap Chinese tires have no business on a 13,000 lb trailer. Said to replace them with heavy duty American truck tires. I did for $650.

I sent a text to Jayco and complained about the shoddy tires on a $68,000 trailer.

They said the appropriate department would contact me but they never did.I have owned 3 jayco trailers but will not buy another.

Forest River - Poor workmanship Forest River "#FORESTRIVER CHECK OUT THIS WORKMAN SHIP BY FOREST RIVER. We own a 2013 Vibe by FOREST RIVER. We are very picky on our unit and keep maintenance up to a..." Read more 2016 Jayco - Eagle 345bhts Rv Review from Atlanta, Georgia Jayco "Does jayco have plans to add another step to their 2016 jayco 345bhts eagle . they are so high off ground and hard for me to step up. Also..." Read more General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more