1.3K views
Featured Not resolved

4 flat tires.5th wheel in two trip,camper 2 years 0ld,think they were diffective.Last trip 2 in an hour.

Ripped shirk off camper. They won't do s***.

Have water leak over slide .Has topper on it

Samstauffer wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Jayco and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jayco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jayco jayco camping trailer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jayco?

Comments

My 2014 jayco premier had 3 blowouts and the other failed.Second blowout tore up the side of the super slide.

The tire dealer in Ok. said those cheap Chinese tires have no business on a 13,000 lb trailer. Said to replace them with heavy duty American truck tires. I did for $650.

I sent a text to Jayco and complained about the shoddy tires on a $68,000 trailer.

They said the appropriate department would contact me but they never did.I have owned 3 jayco trailers but will not buy another.