After paying way to much for my 2018 Jayco junk i get it home and my problems start. I have got leaking roof vent,leaking water line's, squiqe floors, a door that won't close, lights that won't work, 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch gaps in the walls,a tv with the worst sound I've ever heard it sounds like 70s transistor radio playing threw a tin can, the toung and grove flooring is falling apart because of all the leaking water line's.

And i cant really call them leaking cuz they put out more water than a open faucet, remove any of the panels and see the disastrous electrical that's bad enough to scare anybody. I truly believe that i would have been better off in a cardboard box because a box has better construction and quality than a Jayco. And im not talking about a cheap trailer this piece of JUNK cost me $62000 thousand dollars. I've took it back to the dealership ship at Harper Camper land and said i want my money back but that's just not gonna happen.

Obviously Jayco and Harper are well aware of the issues of the well over priced junk they sell to the innocent consumers every day. So dont be taken by the surface beauty it's only on the surface and just like the rest of the jayco it's junk. The wood work finish is actually plastic or a cheap wall paper type stick on there is no actual wood finish. The front cap is supposed to be some fancy double fiberglass insulation gel cap not true.

There is absolutely no insulation in the cheap paper thin front cap.

I would sure like to dump this junk but unlike the people at Jayco and Harper Camper land I can't do that to another poor innocent person. Anyway what ever you do for your own good.DONT BUY A JAYCO.

Review about: Jayco Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

yes, we too are in the same situation - purchased 2018 jay flight 38bhds - water heater doesn't work, kitchen sink leaked flooded floor, doors don't close properly can go on and on - anyone thought of class action law suit.

Jayco .should change there name to JUNKO.

Unfortunately anybody that buys a Jayco just got stuck with horrible JUNK.

I was looking at Jayco Sennica motorhome son the road and was impressed with all the room,the big rig frame ,etc. After seeing yours and LOTS of others reviews,I’ll never consider one again.Thanks for the advice,and I agree,there should be a law against such shoddy workmanship.

I cannot believe that the American Govt. all these years has done nothing to step in and regulation the *** construction of the RV Industry!

But, with your govt. today, NO CHANCE of that happening! Sorry guys! I had been in my local GM Dealership and heard a customer taking about his nightmare purchase of his %th wheel, not a Jayco, but there is a lot of junk out there as well.

Anyway, his final comments were I hope my unit burns so I no longer have to deal with this..... You get the message> Which reminds me that Jayco has faulty LED lights on their units?

Now I know why a lot of people are sticking with the older units and putting a few dollars into fixing them up! BETTER BUILT!

Can't believe an American company would produce such crap. The best answer for a Jayco would be a class action lawsuit.