775 views
1.4

We bought a 2015 Eagle HT 28.9 5th wheel last may (2015) in Grande Prairie, Canada. I can only assume that the lemon painted on the side wore off in transport.

We have had warranty work from first use. These include front power jack motor, A/C, H/W tank, cabinet doors falling apart, rear jacks shorting out and deploying on their own, counter replaced, door, broken window mechanics, need I go on. As I mentioned, dealer over all has been good. Jayco on the other hand must send parts by pony express as it takes weeks to get them.

We are to the point were we no longer trust this unit amd every squeak and bump and noise makes the hair on back of neck stand up. We were advised that this trailer was one of many made during a transition in quality control at the factory. They have, I heard, brought back the previously fellow. So they are acknowledging an issue but offering nothing in compensation to the poor suckers who bought one of these lemons.

We are at a loss as to what to do. I dont wven want to look at the *** thing never mind go

Anywhere with it. Buyer beware. We wil very likely never buy another jayco product.

Which is unfortunate as our first one eas a good unit. Lessons learned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jayco Rv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Location: Vancouver, British Columbia