Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Camper 4 years old floor has gotten soft and u can see where flooring joints are under linoleum. Went to dealer they contacted jayco denied any good faith warranty. Thought i was buying a primium camper very disappointed in jayco will never buy another !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jayco Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

DimNeapolitanMastiff

Our first was a 2017 pull Grand Design- had lots of trouble - then traded for 2018 5th wheel Jayco with more problems. My advise, do not buy either! Both has been more in the shop to get fixed than having a good time glamping.

Well that was the model I wanted to buy for 2018, guess that is not happening now...wtf is going on these trailers and grand design are highly ranked and seem to be nothing but problems for consumers..

well that makes up my mind, no Jayco's or grand design as both sound like they have way too many problems for my liking, jesussssss I b0ught a 28 foot glen dale c-class motorhome years back and had for 12 years and never had any of this kind of problems....I would be so infuriated had I bought one and ran into this kind of trouble that should not be happening.