136 views
Verified Reviewer

To: whom this may concern.

I purchased a Jayco Jay Flight xls. I purchased in 2020.

Within a year the AC went bad. I was told It would take 4 to 6 weeks to evaluate it, then another 6 to 8 weeks before it could be repaired. I needed the camper. I use it in my work.

After hearing several times (Sorry for the frustration this has caused, I had a repairman come and look at it. He recharged the system, but there was a leak in the area where the coils had been sprayed for vibrations. He tried Freeze leak, but that did not work. Again I contacted Jayco, and again I was put off even though they knew what the problem was, and again I got, sorry for the inconvieance.

So every time I needed to take the camper out, I had to have the AC recharged. Well then winter came, and the furnace went out. I was informed that it could not be fixed because the regulators on the gas bottle were on recall, and it would be after the first of the year and then they could fix it. I needed it so I had it repaired by a repairman.

I still have not been called for a regulator, when I called about it, again, sorry for the inconvieance .

They also sent a letter that said the hose connected to the refrigerator needed to be changed or tightened and it possibly loose or cracked.

Same story as the furnace, Need to wait for the regulator. Now the warranty is up, I am stuck with repairs that Jayco Should Have done while it was still under warranty.

User's recommendation: Don't buy a Jayco.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Jayco Cons: Having a hard time getting repairs made.

Location: 809 Bookman Road, Elgin, SC 29045