Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

We are going to order eagle 330rsts.In pictures I see there are 2 stoves.

One has plastic cover and one has just grates over burners.No dealers know of the option and I have not seen it written in black and white.

Drain gate valve location?

We recently bought a 2016 Jayco Jay Flight RV 28 ft ,is there a fix to the gate valve location at the rear of the RV.We have had it ripped off multiple times already due to the location being so low to the ground.

Anytime we back out anywhere with any slight grade it drags and snaps off. Has there been any other complaints this issue, and is there any fixes that are recommended? Yes we have an aftermarket warranty, who stated onl manufacture defects are covered. Are service technician included on our paperwork that it is a commonly worked on design flaw.

This RV was bought less than 2 years ago and has less than a thousand miles put on it.

We are the second owners, any help you could give would be greatly appreciated thank you.Renee Kuznik

Satellite TV

My 2018 Greyhawk 31FS is supposedly prewired for satellite tv.I cannot find any evidence of this.

Also, there are two coax connectors in the storage cabinets, one on the driver side and one on the passenger side. Are both of these inputs? or outputs? There is no labeling whatsoever?

Can you send me a diagram of the av system? I have a Direct TV h24-700 receiver with the Slimline dish. What is the best way to connect this to my av system.

Obviously, if possible, I would like for the system to work with the roof antenna and the cable/satellite system.I have a tv up front, one in the bedroom, and two in the bunks.

trailer hitchs

can you put a trailer hitch on the back of a jayco trailer

Can a 2007 Jayco 5th wheel trailer be retrofitted with elect. power leveling jacks?

Who makes the headlights for the 2016 Precept 31 UL?

We recently purchased a used 2016 Precept 31 UL(Vin# 1F65F5DY2FOA10008) Chassis make GR1145A and the headlights are all but useless, I can't see more than about 20 feet in front of the motorhome and they are a real dim yellow.Who makes the headlight and how can I upgrade them?

I do not want to buy new headlights a $300 a piece.

Thanks for any help.Mike S.

Questions 5