104 views
Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Mar 22, 2022

The soundstream radio touch spot for the shortcut rear camera did not work when I bought it. They had two years plus 3 more months to fix it, and they stalled until they could say it was out of warranty.

All they did was reset it twice, and then they took my radio by saying they would replace it with a new Soundstream and replaced it with a Sony 3000 that was black and white and quit working all together the next day. Soundtream told me they would fix it for free if I sent it into them, but Jayco refused to give me back my radio even though I demanded it back within 24 hours. Then Jayco said they would reimburse me up to $1,000 dollars and told me to go get my own radio in which I found to be nearly impossible to find one with a short cut for the rear camera and the same power. Called 3 Jayco dealers and the manufacture back, and no one would help find a radio.

I finally found a Sony 7000 and brought it to their dealer and jayco refused to pay for it. their supervisor Valerie schrock refuses to take my calls or answer my messages. $80k and it doesn't even come with a usable radio. And my frig opens around corners and everything falls out.

brought it in 3 times and they never fixed it. no after market latches for this model.

User's recommendation: go with a different company.

Jayco Cons: Stall on repairs to run out the warranty.

Location: 903 South Main Street, Middlebury, IN 46540

Comments

jayco has resolved my problem and paid me in full for the radio repair.

Jayco Reviews