94 views
Verified Buyer

You dont answer the phone ,Dealer ship we bought the Rv from dont help you us once they get the money they dont help you either . I have a recall on my unit I cant get anyone to fix it so this year I cant turn my gas on because the camper could blow up so how do I heat it and how do I cook .

I need new thermostats so tell me what would you do if you cant get anywheres with you or the dealers I have a 40 ft Jayco jayflight bungalow how am I supposed to bring it to the dealer I took out xtra service contract no one cares they just want your money . So dont buy a Jayco and dont buy Albany Rv I should have learned my lesson the first time .

User's recommendation: Don’t buy a Jayco they don’t stand behind there unit and don’t buy from Albany Rv they get the money and then they don’t know you after that .

Location: Poughkeepsie, New York

Comments

Lord here I was excited about buying a new Jayco but after reading all these negative reviews on service, warranty etc. I may be looking at other options.

Disappointing. Thanks