Featured Not resolved
1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Bought a Jayco.It had multiple issues our first trip out including the awning completely bending and falling off the brackets.

It wouldn't retract and we camped all weekend with it fallen in front of our door. It ruined our trip. We had to pay for the service call to retract it even though it was still under warranty. Then they told us it would be a month before it could be repaired and two months before we were reimbursed for our expenses pertaining to their faulty product.

So, we don't get use our new camper and we are out $350 until they decide they want to reimburse us. I really wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. In addition, Clay, in Jayco's warranty department was rude and not helpful. Did not work to find a solution and was very dismissive.

Having the best warranty in the industry with a 2 year does nothing if you don't effeciently do anything about the repairs.

It's not a good warranty.Wish I had never purchased a Jayco.

Review about: Jayco Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Jayco?

Comments