63 views
Verified Buyer

I am not a pissed off customer but I do have a request. To make a long story bearable.

I had a 30" 2012 Jayco Eagle Lite BH I lived and worked from. I changed my life and begun my adventure last may at the Santa Fe KOA. Unfortunately, my RV was stolen from a tire shop in Santa Fe New Mexico on December 04/2021, I lost everything, my fathers ashes, my children's pictures and memories, I have been completely wiped out. It was found on January 06th with three drug addicts living in it, they have completely destroyed it!!

Ripped off the axels, new tires ripped off, the steps are ripped off, ladder ripped off, scratched all the way down both sides, windows smashed in and that was nothing compared to the inside. I have been homeless since. The cost of travel trailers have went up so much during the pandemic. Even with my insurance I am completely priced right out of the market.

I am asking if there is anything you can do? I have proof of what happened to my life. I have wrote a letter to the editor of the Santa fe New Mexican and they wrote 2 stories about all of this. People have been arrested but my life has still been ruined.

Forgive me for reaching out...I don't know what else to do...

You can google "Lorraine Knorr Stolen RV" to read up on my story. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you.

Sincerely