131 views
Verified Reviewer

3.1

My wife and I saved up for a long time to buy a new camp trailer, we fell in love with a 2021 Jayco jay flight rocky mountain edition # 245RLSW. First time taking it camping, the refrigerator and water heater stopped working.

To the dealer for repairs, second time taking it camping, the water heater quit working again. Back to the dealer, Third time taking it out, water heater stops working again, and the refrigerator now has a defect code #5. The hand book on the frig says this is a dealer issue and may cause a fire, back to the dealer, parts won't be in for 2 months, and they can't find anything wrong with the frig. We had a lot of factory defects fixed while waiting for parts and decided to pic it up early and use it without the water heater working after getting it home from the dealer found parts missing, parts broken, kitchen table all scratched up from tool boxes and some workmanship performed looked worse than it originally looked.

Been way to long waiting for Jayco to ship water heater parts when I can order them from Amazon and receive them in two days, but that would void the warranty. After the next trip to the dealer to install w/h parts, I am going to find someone else to do the remaining warranty work.

I will never buy another Jayco product from Bish's RV. Fire,ba

User's recommendation: Read reviews on both dealership and product name.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Jayco Pros: Floorplan.

Jayco Cons: Can not get any satisfaction, Denial of coverage under warranty, Customer service.

Comments